Saturday 8 September 2012

Classic

Its been a little while since I posted last and a little has changed. First of all I'm starting uni in about 2 weeks!! I know how exciting! I'm going to be studying towards a Foundation Degree in Early Childhood Education at the local college where they do higher education. After the two years I can 'top-up' to a full BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies degree at the big uni across the border into Devon! Then I plan on doing a PGCE to become a teacher. I'm very excited...cue lots of lists of things to buy! I'm sure I don't REALLY  need to buy a new wardrobe of clothes but I feel like I do!

Then theres stationary! Don't even get me started on my new planner. It's multi-coloured but mostly pink in the pattern of a union jack. It is so pretty, plus there is so much space to write in it...I'm finding any excuse to write in it at the moment!

I thought in honour of my new student status, today's post would be a 'college bag essentials' post.

First up lip balm. Dry lecture theatres and all that nasty heating plays havoc with my lips and I hate having chapped lips! That's where Carmex comes in handy, tastes quite nice too!



Carmex £2.69 Superdrug

Hairbrush. For those windswept days, I always have a small brush in my college bag for those hair emergencies.



Perfume of some description. I am planning on buying the Benefit So Hooked on Carmella perfume on payday as a little treat to myself. New season. New Scent! Smells so lovely and the bottle is just so cute!



Mints/Chewing gum. For obvious mouth hygiene reasons. For the record I like spearmint not so much peppermint!


What Essentials do you have in your college bag?
Is there a new perfume that you think is perfect for the Autumn term?

4 comments:

  1. So Hooked on Carmella is my all time favourite fragrance! Good luck with starting your course in a few weeks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For student day I advice dry shampoo, and comfy clothes! Lots of late nights and sitting in lectures and librarys :D

    Love your blog xx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love Carmex! And the packaging for that perfume looks so pretty. Good luck at uni :) x

    ReplyDelete