Wednesday 15 August 2012

House of Fraser Style Challenge

House of Fraser are currently running a competition for bloggers to put together an outfit from the House of Fraser websites new season range. I have had a go at this myself although might have gone a little off the new season range with some of my pieces. However, I absolutely love this outfit that I have put together and quite frankly want every single piece! The cardigan can be both dressed up which is sort of how I have done it here or worn casually with a nice pair of skinny jeans. The dress is pretty amazing, I'm loving the sheer bit a the top and it fits nice and tight to the body, perfect for dressing smart/casual with a cardigan and flats as I have styled it here. I know that it is a formal style dress and most people would pair it with heels/boots/wedges but I am a flats kinda girl, so these ballet pumps are perfect! The bag is pretty cute and big enough to carry all of my worldly goods... i love the tassel detail and the pattern all over it, very chic. Finally the hoop earrings help to make the outfit a little dressed up but not too fussy.
I would wear this outfit out for dinner, if it was maybe a family meal or a casual meal with friends. I think it could even work for shopping or maybe even to work. When the weather gets a bit chilly I could even pop a pair of nude or thick black tights on and either would work really well.




















 Label Lab Twist Knit Jersey in Grey Marl £45.00
JS Collections Sequin Bust Panel Dress £105.00
Head Over Heels Maybelle H Metal Bow Ballerina £14.00
Biba Blair bowling bag £239.20
Melissa Odabash Rose Gold & Crystal Lotus Hoop Earring £45.00

If you would like to enter the bloggers competition go here you can win £200 worth of House of Fraser voucher.

What do you think of this outfit?
Are you a heels or flats kind of girl?

3 comments:

  1. Woww that dress is gorgeous! I also like the bag *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is so lovely! :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress & earrings!

    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete