Wednesday 8 August 2012

Cath Kidston

Having dry hands is horrible and as I work in a job where I need to wash my hands a lot I often end up with dry hands.

Therefore I am always on the lookout for a new hand cream. At my local garden centre I came across a section of Cath Kidston products and after trying out the testers decided to by some Blossom Hand Cream.

The smell is really light and delicate, not overpowering at all which is always something I worry about with hand cream. After all you don't want it to taint your sandwiches!

The tube is the perfect size to fit into must handbags plus it is rich in Shea butter. The Packaging is so pretty to as with all Cath Kidston products.

I can honestly say that this is the best hand cream that I have used and now I have lovely smooth hands.

It costs £8.00 and can be purchased from any Cath Kidston store or online here
For a bargain of £6.79 you can buy it from the sale at Campus Gifts


What is your favourite hand cream?

2 comments:

  1. aw i'd love to try cath kidston hand cream, the packaging is so cute too! x

    ReplyDelete