Wednesday 10 October 2012

Champagne Showers

I'm a huge fan of Vaseline and am always excited when a new one comes out! So you can imagine my excitement when the new Vaseline Limited Edition Pink Bubbly Lip Balm was advertised in a magazine.
 
When I finally got my hands on it on Saturday I was barely out Superdrug when I immediately opened my tin. I think that it is a lot like the Rose Vaseline Lip Balm but there is something about the fact that there is grape extract that makes it oh so appealing!
One of my friends has been using it for a little while as she has had dry lips due to some meds she is using and has given it rave reviews!

It isn't cheap for Vaseline- £3.49 from Superdrug! But I would defiantly recommend it.

 
Have you tried the new Limited Edition Pink Bubbly Lip Balm?
What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment