Thursday 11 October 2012

Why do you wear Makeup Tag

After seeing this Tag on Marta's Chubby Love Blog, I have decided to do the 'Why do you wear Makeup Tag'.
 
1) When did you begin to wear makeup?
 
I didn't start to wear any makeup until I was in Year 11 at school, so I must have been about 15. My friend Laura introduced me to loads of products and I was hooked! I can remember that we used to go to the toilets at school (how classy!) before maths and she would apply different makeup to me. One time she even applied this new 'lip sting' which actually burned! Since then I have really enjoyed putting makeup on and now won't leave the house without it.
 
2) How do you feel about makeup?
 
I love makeup! It is such a great invention, in particular Foundation. I just don't know what I would do without it... sounds a little dramatic! I can make you feel great and ready for the day even if you are half asleep! I would never dream of going to work or uni without any on! I like how you can create different look depending on your outfit/how you feel!
 
3) What do you like about makeup?
 
I like that you can create different looks depending on what you are doing or where you are going. I also like the fact that makeup gives you confidence and makes you look good and feel great!
 
4) 3 Holy Grail Products
 
  • Vaseline- any kind. I love it for my lips and to tame my eyebrows, I also use it to strengthen my eyelashes!
  • Foundation- makes me skin look flawless.
  • Mascara- Gives my eyelashes a good colour and makes them look thicker and longer, in the process making my eyes look bigger AND more importantly making me look awake!!
What do you think about makeup?
What are your favourite products?

3 comments:

  1. Honestly I'm the biggest tomboy on the planet. I almost never wear makeup except for when I go to special events and stuff. But when I do I usually use Maybeline eyeliner and some random powder haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite a hassle isn't it, but I just don't feel fully dressed and ready for the day without any haha! xx

      Delete
  2. hi honey!!!
    such a wonderful style..I´m fall in love with it =P
    xx

    ReplyDelete