Friday 23 November 2012

Christmas Kisses

I have been AWOL from my blog recently due to work and assignments etc so I thought that I would write a little post about a new product which I have purchased for the Christmas season.

I saw on  Fleur De Force Vlog a really nice Lip stain by Yves Saint Laurent in No 10.  The colour was so perfect that I just had to buy it, so today I went to my nearest Debenhams and bought myself a little present. 

At £22.50 I would say that it is a little extravagant for me but I think that the colour and feel of it are definitely worth the price tag. It is like a lipstick but with a nice sheen to it and wears really well. I have so far had three cups of tea and eaten a meal and it is still in place! 
The colour itself is an almost red/raspberry colour and really stands out, so perfect for christmas nights out!



The floor that you can see in the back on that picture is my bedroom. I wanted to have bare floorboards and had the vision on them being beautiful, in reality I have had quite a few (painful) splinters and am looking for a new carpet (despite saying that I hate carpet)!

I will definetly be buying more of these lipstains in the near future and have my eye of a more pink tone one, which I think will be great for the spring time.

Have you tried any YSL Glossy Lipstains? 

3 comments:

  1. Love that lipstick! Visit my blog and follow if you like, I'll follow yours back, just let me know by writing a comment! :)

    http://fashion-framed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete