Sunday 25 November 2012

Movies

I haven't done a movie review before so I thought that I would for a change. The other night me and a friend went to see the film 'Silver Linings Playbook'. Other than watching the trailer I wasn't really sure what to expect, but as it has Bradley Cooper in it I thought it would be funny.

The basic story line is that Pat (Bradley Cooper) has been in a mental institution after he went on a little rampage when he found his wife with another man. He is released and the story follows him trying to win back his wife Nikki. Along the way he meets Tiffany (Jennifer Lawrence) a girl with a few issues of her own and they become friends through dancing. 

I wouldn't say that this movie is the best of the year or anything and to be honest it does drag a little (however I did go to a 10pm screening and started to get tired!). I would definitely go and see it especially if you have two for one orange Wednesdays and just to see Bradley Cooper really.

In other news Magic Mike is out on DVD in the UK on Monday 26th November... I pretty much love Channing Tatum! 




Are there any films that you are looking forward to being released?

2 comments:

  1. I saw this advertised at the twilight screening and thought it looked alright, i'll need to give it a try! I love channing too, I didnt think magic mike was all that great a story line, but who needs a story line when he's half naked most of the film ;)

    kirsty - www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you should check it out! Agreed that magic mike wasn't the best story, but I think I would watch anything just to see Channing :) X

    ReplyDelete