Tuesday 11 June 2013

Smooth Lines


Summer is harsh on my skin and a good moisturiser is a must. I have tried many over the years from classics such as Dove and Nivea to popular ones like Soap and Glory, however none of them really improve my skins appearance and often leave that horrible sticky feeling on my skin... gross!

Now i'm not a huge fan of body oil products usually, due to them also leaving a sticky feeling on my skin. However when on a recent little shopping trip to Boots, decided to pick this Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil up as part of the 3 for 2 offer. 

I was a little apprehensive at first as I thought it would be just the same as all of the other body oil products I have tried in the past. However I was pleasantly surprised; it soaks straight into the skin and smells amazing! I also claims to be a skin perfecter; however I am dubious about these qualities!  However at  only £7.99 from Boots I think I will be repurchasing when I run out!

Have you tried Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil?
What did you think if you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment