Tuesday 10 March 2015

Weetabix Muffins & Muffin tops

After a long winter I have definitely gained a few pounds! Last summer I worked my butt of as a cleaner and managed to stay fairly happy with my weight. However as it got to September and I headed back for my final year of uni I couldn't work as much and therefore as that was my main form of exercise I gained a few pounds! 

So as it is now March and I have finally booked my first ever holiday (roll on June 28th- Tunisia here I come) I have decided to try and get back into shape. 

First things first my diet!

I'm partial to the odd takeaway (or five/six) however i'm really trying to up my healthy food intake. Below are some links to what I have been making!


Recipe: 
  • Blend a handful of mixed frozen berries (I chose asda own brand forest fruits)
  • Add a bit of milk and 2 or 3 tablespoons on low fat natural yoghurt and blend
  • Add some Sweet Freedom to make it a bit sweeter and et voilà! 


Recipe: 

I got my recipe from Karen at the link below!


Next time I will show you what exercises I have been doing!

Thanks for reading

Fiona

X

https://instagram.com/fionacurry1/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment