A new year makes us evaluate the past one and the good and bad points, the highs and the lows.
So here are a few of mine:
- Completed my NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care! - Now I know that this is equivalent of GCSEs but studying, being observed and doing this all whilst working full-time in a Nursing home is not easy!
- Got accepted into uni and consequently started uni! Woohoo!
- Found my new favourite lip product of all time- the YSL Lipstain in number 10!
- Made some new friends on my uni course.
- Had some good times with my best friends!
This year I plan to:
- Complete my first year of uni.
- Do the 100 day spending ban (on day one and it's going well... only 99 days left).
- Go on a holiday or at least a different area of the UK- I have NEVER left the UK or been on a plane... actually I have never left England!
- Eat a little healthier- I have a small problem with hitting up McDonalds after work! Bad habit that MUST stop!
I think that these are achievable targets for the year (apart from the spending ban)! So hopefully I won't be too disappointed in my evaluation of 2013!
What resolutions have you made?