Wednesday 6 November 2013

Found

I'm pale. That means finding a foundation that doesn't make me look like a ghost or an oompa loompa... almost impossible.

I like make-up, but i'm not one of those girls who can justify spending £25 on a designer foundation (sob sob). I stick to the high street, mostly Boots and Superdrug, as I live in Cornwall and well we have no other shops!

I've tried Rimmel, Max Factor, even dabbled in Benefit (almost made me bankrupt)! Somehow none of these made my skin as flawless as on the adverts.

Then one day I stumbled upon Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 51 Light Vanilla! Bingo I had found my ideal coverage.
It even has a slight fruity scent to it. The texture is light and easy to apply without being too runny. It does say that it lasts for 16 hours but I am not sure that is true, I have applied it before a 12 hour shift and it isn't still flawlessly intact after that! So I guess it depends what you are doing in those 16 hours!



I had previously tried the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and found that to be too thick and nowhere near as pleasant to apply. It looked almost dull and caked on my pale skin (not a good look). however the serum is just the right consistency and applies really evenly to my skin, covering all of the redness and imperfections on my cheeks and around my nose. 

One flaw is that it doesn't contain SPF which I think would be a bonus!

Have you tried Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum?
What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment