Saturday 2 November 2013

La La La

I can never find a shampoo that is good for my fine hair. I have tried the ones that they suggest at the hairdressers (which cost an arm and a leg) along with all the popular brands such as Herbal Essences, Dove, Pantene, etc... but they always either leave my hair dry and itchy or greasy and limp! 

However, a few months ago I started using TRESemme Platinum Strength. Now at first I wasn't sure as the shampoo itself was quite thick, which I thought would result in my hair being left limp and greasy. However I was pleasantly surprised and have been using it for a few months now. It smells pleasant enough not the best scented shampoo I have ever used, but it leaves my hair feeling amazing! 

I would definitely recommend TRESemme to anyone who has the same issues with finding the right shampoo as I have.
TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner 

Have you found an amazing shampoo?


No comments:

Post a Comment