Monday 17 December 2012

Maybelline FIT me!

I saw this in Superdrug and liked the look of it to be honest with you. It is in Classic Ivory for my super pale skin! It applied really easily and doesn't leave any powdery bits like some pressed powders I have tried in the past! It was £5.99.

Inside is a little mirror and a round circle puff thing that you can apply it with on the go, but I prefer using a proper brush for a lighter application. 

I don't know if this is new or not, but I have never seen it before! I really like using it and I think it will now become something that I repurchase when I run out because it really works for my skin.


Update: Just a little update on the serum that I got from Superdrug and blogged about a couple of posts ago- well it brought me out in a lovely burny rash all over my face! I was definitely not impressed with that at all, especially as it is being advertised as being hypo-allergenic and dermatological tested and all that jazz! So I won't be buying that again :( 
Although saying that just because that happened to me it doesn't mean that it will effect you skin in that way.

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen that maybelline powder either and I am always buying their stuff! I might have to try that... lovely blog btw - I am now following you :)
    http://amberluiselove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, might have to try it out :)

    Love Char_Beyy xxx
    Check out my blog here: http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete