Sunday 16 December 2012

Red

As it is almost Christmas I have been loving all of the red and sparkly things that have been cropping up. 
Although I do wear red nails at other times of the year, I feel that they are especially appropriate at Christmas time. 

I have used the Bourjois So Laque! Polish in Rouge escarpin. Then over the top I painted on a layer of beauty UK 'Posh Polish' which I got from Superdrug for £3.99. It is so sparkly and applies really easily. The glitter bits in it are all red but not overally shiny and sparky, just enough to catch the light every now and again and make my nails looks festive!

I really wish I could do some nail art like little snowmen or reindeer, but unfortunately I am so very uncreative that anything I draw looks like a splodge! Therefore I feel glitter nails are the way forward for the less arty among us!

Sorry about the bad lighting!


.

What nail polish are you going to be wearing this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment