Tuesday 18 December 2012

Warm Cinnamon Nights

I love trying new bath and shower products especially when it is winter and you can have a nice hot bath. 

So when I saw the Limited Edition treaclemoon Warm Cinnamon Nights bath and shower gel, I was so excited to try it.
It smells like Christmas in liquid form... sort of sweet but with a Cinnamon smell to. It's not overpowering or anything, although I love Cinnamon scented things sometimes they are a little strong for me, but this is perfect and smells lovely.
The colour is beautiful (my picture doesn't do it justice really) and it is a nice creamy product which leaves the skin smelling and feeling amazing!

Unfortunaltly I think this is only limited edition ... sob! So I will have to make the most of it whilst it is still available.

If you haven't tried anything buy treaclemoon before I would suggest you do because I'm a huge fan. Not only are the products really good value but they are also not tested on animals which is great!
I know they sell it in Tesco and on their website but i'm not sure if you can buy it anywhere else yet not not.



Do you like Cinnamon Scented Products?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I didn't even know this product existed! I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for it! Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete