Friday 8 August 2014

Asda phone cover

I love my mobile, couldn't be without it. I also love my boyfriend, couldn't be without him. So when I was looking for a new cover for my Samsung to keep it nicely protected I decided to combine my love for both and get a personalised one.

After a quick google search I stumbled across asda which allows you to upload a picture and make your own cover. It was £15 plus p&p or free to collect in store (I'm lazy plus live in the countryside so paid for delivery).

I used a picture that I love of us both and is kind of a joke between us as you can't see his face (hates his photo taken. Sigh)!



                         It makes me smile everytime I look at it.

Have you put your photo on your phone case?

You can buy one from www.asda-photo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment