Monday 11 August 2014

Lady Million

Eau my Gold by Pacco Rabanne smells amazing. I haven't tried the original Lady Million, but was in Superdrug a couple of weeks ago and just picking up a few essential items when I siffied this little beauty! I wasn't intentionally looking for a new purfume but my Marc Jacobs daisy was on its last legs (Rip little daisy) so I was in the market for one! 

Superdrug had an offer on for beautycard holders which gave you a free 500points to spend in store if you bought it (that's £5) so naturally I was paying for it before I knew! 

The smell is fruity with hints of mango (not going to lie I can't smell mango at all) but it does smell lovely and I've had compliments including from Bob (boyfriend) which is a first because he never normally mentions how nice something smells! 



Have you tried Lady Million Eau my Gold?

No comments:

Post a Comment