Thursday 4 September 2014

Bounce Bounce

Having started my new venture into being healthy I am constantly on the lookout for healthy yet tasty snacks to have instead of chocolate! Thank heavens for my new find Bounce energy balls!

I bought the Coconut and Macadamia one from a health food shop because it was on the counter when I was paying and the colourful wrapper caught my beady little eye! Having never heard about them before I wasn't sure what to expect but I am now in love! They are hard but chewy at the same time and taste delicious with coconut all sprinkled over the outside!

They are according to the pack a mix of coconut, nuts and whey protein and high in the antioxidant vitamin E! Plus they are gluten free and high in fibre, with no artificial preservatives, so a winner all around!

I'm a bit sad I only got one actually as they were 80p each or £3 for 4! Definitely going to go back and try some of the others!


No comments:

Post a Comment