Wednesday 3 September 2014

Perkier Gluten Free

In my recent attempt to be a bit healthier but still in need of my monthly chocolate fix I picked up some Rocky road pieces from the brand Perkier when in ASDA.

Now I'm not gluten free but I've heard that it's a bit healthier so decided to give these a whirl, and my goodness I'm glad I did because they are yummy! I took them along to a picnic with my nieces (ages 4, 5 & 7) who also agreed that they were lovely! My sister is currently doing the slimming world diet and was impressed by the lack of calories in each square (59 in case you were wondering) and had one (had to 'sin' it though)!

You honestly can't taste that they don't have gluten or wheat in them as they are so scrummy!


Whether you are gluten free or not I would recommend these little beauties!

Find out more at www.perkier.co.uk

I got mine from ASDA but the website has a list of stockists and they do a whole range of products which I can't wait to try!
Want to get my little mitts on the Gluten Free Apple, Cinnamon and Raisin porrige now that the evenings are drawing in!

No comments:

Post a Comment