Friday 5 September 2014

Rude Health Almond Drink Review

I'm a massive fan of cereal, tea and coffee! I love breakfast and look forward to it when I'm going to bed (sad but true)! Now that I am trying to be a bit healthier I have started to browse the sections in the supermarket where all of the 'free from' foods are and I have found quite a few yummy items.

Yesterday I was in www.sainsburys.co.uk and I can across Rude Health Almond drink. As I'm on my health kick I thought that I would mix things up and swap cows milk (sorry dad! He's a farmer) for this.

At first I was a little apprehensive about using it in my porridge this morning as I have previously tried soya milk and hazelnut milk and hated them! However this little gem was delicious and made my porrige extra delicious! It is quite naturally sweet (probably because of the almonds) but so natural and delicious! I wouldn't say it tastes like cows milk though (because it isn't) but is very nice!

I'm yet to try it in my coffee but I'm hoping that being naturally sweet, this will mean that I no longer need a spoon full of sugar making it that bit healthier!



Only 56cals per 100ml! 

Have you tried anything from Rude Health? 

You can find out more about rude health here or look out for it in Sainsburys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment