Monday 9 July 2012

classic No 7

I often get tired, puffy eyes and unfortunately suffer from dark circles.
So by luck I came across No7 Awakening Eye Gel. The Gel is Hypo-allergenic, Fragrance Free and perfect for sensitive skin.

  After a long 12 hour shift at work I love nothing more than having a nice hot bath and then applying the cooling Eye Gel to my eyes.


The product is like a serum and isn't greasy or sticky (which I hate), therefore you can pop it under your foundation in the mornings after a late night.










  To apply No7 Awakening Eye Gel you 'dot' it around the contours of your eyes and then gently pat it in. You only get 15mls in a tube but thankfully Boots No7 have made the end of the tube small so only small 'dots' of the product come out at a time.

I only came across this product as it was in a Boots offer around Mothers day; and as I was buying some products for my Mum, I thought i would treat myself in the process!




Do you like No7 or are there any other Eye Gels that you would recommend?

3 comments:

  1. This sounds good, I also can't stand sticky eye creams! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the darkest circle sometimes!!! I never use any creams I might give this a try! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am using balance me wonder eye cream at the moment which I really like. I'm not sure why I like it though, I'm not really sure how you know if an eye cream is doing it's job or not?!
    All I know is it's not sticky so I'm with you on that one!!
    N xoxo
    breathebeautyfitness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete