Sunday 8 July 2012

Vanilla Moon

treaclemoon is the most amazing bath and shower cream I have ever tried. First of all the smell is divine... you can pick from scents such as one ginger morning, the raspberry kiss and my personal favourite which is that vanilla moment! It's almost so good that I could eat it (but don't worry I won't)!

Then there is the packaging, like a lot of people I am a sucker for cute packaging. Each bottle of treaclemoon has a little story type thing on the front and the colour of the product inside is so bright, I would quite like the that vanilla moment colour in a nail polish!



Price wise treaclemoon is affordable at only £3.03 a pop and they last for ages. I think that the brand is quite similar to Philosophy but just a fraction of the price.

Another great thing about these lovely products is that they do not test on animals and are 100% suitable for use by vegetarians as they also do not contain any animal derived ingredients.
If all of that wasn't good enough treaclemoon also supports a great charity called Khandel Light which aims to helps disadvantaged children and families in the Khandel and the Villages that surround it in Rajasthan, India. Such a brilliant cause, visit www.treaclemoon.net to find out more.

Not only do treaclemoon do bath and shower gel, but also scrubs and body butters all with the divine smell, packaging and price.

As a little treat I will send a a 500ml bottle of 'that vanilla moment' by treaclemoon to the first person who comments on this post.

In the meantime if you haven't tried treaclemoon yet get yourself to Tesco or /www.treaclemoon.net to try some!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona, thanks for visiting my blog :)
    I haven't tried anything by Treacle Moon yet, but I really want to, as some of the 'flavours' (not flavours, but can't think of the right word!) sound so amazing! I really want to try the Raspberry Milkshake one, and the Lemonade and Ginger versions sound like perfect early morning pick me ups!
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so nice! As the first person to comment on the post you get to try treaclemoon for free :) if you would like to send your address to
      fiona_curry@hotmail.co.uk i will send it to you .
      Fiona x

      Delete
  2. i think i may have to check these out as i'm a massive fan of philosophy but they can be pricey xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Clare from Treacle Moon here - thanks so much for the review - it made all of us here at the office happy! You may get in touch if you would like to be included in our blog review programme, via the contact page on our website - just mark your message for my attention! Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ginger one is lovely - I used to buy it religiously. (: Really wakes you up in the morning!

    ReplyDelete