Thursday 26 July 2012

Summertime

Living in Cornwall it is not uncommon to see lobster red coloured people coming from the beach. Now I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I have never been sunburned in my life (I am guilty as charged)!
However it begs the question as to why people do not wear sunscreen. It is very easy to get hold of literally EVERY Superdrug and Boots sell a whole range and at fairly reasonable prices.
Everyone loves having a bit of colour to their skin, but you should still wear sunscreen at at LEAST factor 15 to minimise the damage.

I have found a few of my favourite sunscreens that aren't sticky and will protect your skin from the harmful rays!







In Sun Piz Buin In Sun Lotion SPF15 200ml £8.99 (Above)

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defence for Face SPF50 50ml £14.59 (Below)



Heliocare advanced SPF20 Gel £16.95

Do you know of any sunscreens that smell and feel nice on your skin?

Wear Sunscreen. I Love this song!


9 comments:

  1. The Hawaiian Tropic suncream smells amazing and sinks in really fast. And it's on offer at Sainsburys at the minute too! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo sounds good. Will have to check it out :)

      Delete
  2. Totally agree, never understood people who refuse to wear it! I love the smell of the cheap Malibu stuff, takes me back to my youth and long holidays wearing the cheapest sun cream I could find!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to spend loads of money on sun scream is there! At the end of the day it all does the same job :) X

      Delete
  3. I don't want summer to end! I love your blog! I'm definitely following now! Stay in touch and check out my new blog xx

    http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Neither do I wish it was sunny all year :) I love your blog too! X

      Delete
  4. Oh I totally agree! One of my best friends refuses to wear it because she's got more olive-y skin and thinks that she'll never burn! It doesn't matter how many times I try to explain sun damage even when you're not bright red!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Piz Buin. Any of the banana boat range smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tagged you in a post on my blog. check it out! :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete