Saturday 21 July 2012

Minty

As the sun has decided to grace us with its presence once more, I have decided that is time to unleash the summer wardrobe!

Yes that's right the time has come to bare my Lilly while pins and visually abuse the rest of Cornwall with my 'lovely' physique.

I have bought a few items recently to help me with my summer overhaul these include:

Pretty dress from a local 'pre-loved boutique' (a shop where you can buy and sell things- a bit like ebay you give the shop a cut of what you sell). Only £5.00 and it looks brand new.



Beige trousers (Zara) from ebay £6.99 including postage and packaging.


But my favourite has to be this absolutely lovely minty colour nail polish from Boots. It is from Rimmel and was £4.99! Bargain! Though I need a little more practise applying said nail polish and perhaps slightly longer finger nails!



Finally I went to see the very lovely Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike' the other day and I must say that I was not disappointed. So you if you haven't seen it yet, I would strongly advise that you do!

What summer items have you purchased lately?

2 comments:

  1. That's such a good idea for a boutique, it's such a pretty dress too :)

    I really want to see Magic Mike, mainly because I'd like to stare at Channing Tatum for a while haha!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got yourself a bargain there! love it when you find things like this. Love the nail colour too


    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete