Sunday 15 July 2012

Coral

I have a confession, I am in LOVE! Not with another human being...with a lipstick.
I've never been a lipstick kind of girl, im usually a lipgloss/vasaline/tinted lipbalm lover. However I saw the most beautiful colour lipstick in Boots and it really was love at first sight.

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick £7.19 (Boots)

It is the colour that I have on in my profile picture for my blog. It is such a bright and vibrant colour- perfect for summer.

From now on I think that I will definetly no dismiss lipsticks as I used to as they last a lot longer than lipgloss and can really make a difference to your whole make up look!

Which Lipsticks do you think I should try next?

2 comments:

  1. You defenetly should try summer pink I really want to buy that one next I also love this one xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just a faint pink color of this lipstick and I love it has well! xxx

    ReplyDelete